Well, it’s really simple to convert your excel or google sheet file to a CSV file.
1. From Excel or Open Office Calc
1. First, you need to open your file in Excel or Open Office Calc.
2. Then go to File -> Save As, Option. Alternatively, you can press F12 to open the same Save As dialog.
3. And after this, just select “CSV (Comma Delimited)” in the “Save as Type” field. And It’s done.
2. How to Convert from Google Sheets?
- First, open your file in Google Sheets.
- Then go to File -> Download As, Option
- And then select “Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)”
- If you have various sheets that you need to convert, make sure you do this for all. And You’re good to go
If you have any further difficulty, please contact us with any additional questions.